- Egypt assigned with presidency of Arab Space Cooperation Group
- EGYPTAIR to lease 18 Boeing 737 MAX 8s as CEO aims for 125 plane fleet
- Egyptian Space Agency to launch NExSat-1 this month
- Egypt, Huawei consider partnership in civil aviation, cloud computing
- IBM Wins $38.9 Million Air Force Contract to Modernize the Egyptian Air Force Integrated Logistics System
- First EgyptAir flight coming from Tokyo arrives in Cairo
- EgSA Hosts the “My Dream in Space’’ Event to Promote Space Activities in Africa
- Pakistan Air Force carries out flying exercises in China, Egypt
- Egypt to launch climate-focused MisrSat-2 satellite in December: Egyptian Space Agency
- EgyptAir launches direct flight to Brazil
- EgyptAir's first direct flight arrives in Port Sudan
- EgSA Hosts Delegates from the Philippines Space Agency
- EgyptAir to Operate Weekly Flights to São Paulo in December
- Egypt Plans to Drill 35 Natural Gas Wells in Two Years
- IAF Contingent Departs For Maiden ExerciseBRIGHT STAR-23 Participation In Egypt
- Egypt's CIA and Singapore's CAI to map out Cairo development: part two – competing airports emerge
- Egypt's CIA and Singapore's CAI to map out Cairo development – part one: passengers and cargo
- AFRAA and IATA join forces to focus on Africa Initiative
- Egypt-Italy Defense Relations: Talks on TOT agreements for naval platforms and drones
- Africa’s Oldest Carrier, Egypt Air Launches Delhi – Cairo Route
- Azercosmos and EgSA Discuss Plans to Advance their Satellite Capabilities
- Major milestone in Rafale export programme
- US DoD contracts Apaches for Egypt, Kuwait
- Will Kigali’s new projected airport make African aviation take off?
- Egypt, Türkiye discuss strengthening cooperation in military industries
- Eye-catching Egyptian-Emirati air show kicks off in New Alamein city
- EgSA Hosts Delegates from the Czech Republic to Advance its Space Sector
- El-Khafif looks to engineer something special
- Egypt to Launch NExSat-1 from China by End of Year
- Egypt leads air power in the Middle East and North Africa: Global Firepower 2023 Rankings
- EgyptAir to operate new flights to Manchester, Delhi in July, August
- Egypt has potential to be hub for sustainable aviation fuel production: US companies
- AU-EU Space Dialogue Kickstarts in Dakar, Senegal
- EgyptAir and Egypt International Airshow join forces
- Egypt International Airshow will highlight Egypt’s strategic importance for the global defence industry
Egypt International Airshow
Egypt International Airshow is set to launch on 2-5 September 2024 at El Alamein International Airport.
Spearheaded by the Egyptian Ministry of Defence, Egyptian Air Force, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Egyptian Space Agency, and EgyptAir, the 4-day event aims to accelerate industrialisation, digitalisation, and globalisation in the defence, space, and commercial aviation sectors in the Middle East and Africa.
The show will feature aircraft displays, cutting-edge conferences, and an exhibition of innovative aerospace products and services. Don't miss the chance to shape the future of aerospace in Africa and beyond; book your space now and expand your business in the region.
WHO WILL BE
Egypt International Airshow 2024 will be attended by a diverse range of professionals from across the aerospace and defence industry. Expect to connect with government and military officials, regional civil aviation authorities, representatives from national space agencies and space commands, and professionals from airlines, aerospace equipment manufacturers, and regional distributors and agents.
For exhbitors and buyers alike, the show provides the ideal platform to connect to the right people at the right time. Our VIP engagement team work directly with exhibitors to create relevant, balanced meeting programmes ensuring suppliers of appropriate products and services are matched with potential customers.
Whether you’re looking to network with industry experts, showcase your products and services, or gain insights into the latest advancements in aerospace and defence, Egypt International Airshow 2024 is the place to be.
AT EGYPT INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW?
At the Egypt International Airshow 2024, attendees can expect to explore the latest innovations, across the defence, space and commercial aviation industries.
The show will feature a wide range of activities and events, including aircraft static and flying displays, a high-level conference and product launches. You'll have the opportunity to experience the latest in aircraft technology up close and personal - the exhibition floor will be packed with the newest products and services that are shaping the future of aviation.
Don’t miss your chance to discover the future of aviation at Egypt International Airshow 2024.